Artist Retreat to Tuscany, Italy
April 10-April 26, 2023
Monastero San Girolamo , San Gimignano
Fees $2750.00 plus airfare estimated at $1000.
• Lodging, double occupancy rooms in Monastery with private bathroom.
• Continential Breakfast, lunch and 7 dinners
• Transportation between airport and lodging upon arrival and departure for selected flights only
• Train from Florence to Venice
• Water taxi to Venice Hotel
• Two night in Venice Hotel double occupancy
• Sign up opens July 15, 2022
• $1375. Deposit due September 15, 2022
• Flight booked September 20, 2022
• Balance due: February 1, 2023
Medicine Wheel Artist Retreats
You are invited to step out of your day-to-day life and to be part of this artistic retreat. This retreat asks you to recognize that the role of the artist is meaningful enough to nurture. This retreat is a practice of bringing the creative into our daily lives, permitting your life to revolve around your creative self.
Held in the beautiful Monastery of San Girolamo in San Gimignano we are reminded of our call to be artists. Too often we accept daily life as a distraction rather then an invitation to our work as artists to reveal the deeper, often hidden meaning of our existence. You will be invited to be alert to the fact that each moment in our lives offers us the material for creation.
During studio time, the artists work alone on near one another, Across the retreat individual conversation will be held as the instructor visits the artists ion the field. The surroundings provide magical settings within which the artist may work with the subject and in the style and form that most engages them.
For inquires about the retreat, please contact us at: [email protected]